At the UGuidance Central, receive guidance and education on how to handle the most common events when resolving debt. It is a place to report when something has happened with your creditors. It is important to visit the UGuidance Central often to ensure you take the proper action each time something happens or changes with a creditor. To effectively resolve your debt, certain actions should occur at certain times. UGuidance Central helps to keep you on track to successfully negotiate your accounts.
Topics covered in the UGuidance Central:
- You received a collection letter or statement
- A creditor has called you
- You received legal action on an account
- Creditor sent you paperwork in response to your request for validation
- What to do when a creditor responds to your offer for settlement
- A creditor threatens to sue you
Visit the UGuidance Central whenever you receive a call or correspondence from a creditor, when you are confused about something happening with your account and when something has changed with a creditor. The UGuidance Central provides you the guidance and information you need to manage, negotiate and resolve your debts!