Listing out your creditors individually– with the most complete information you can – is the key to getting the most out of UGotiate. Your experience with UGotiate will be greatly enhanced once you have listed out all of your creditor details. The recommendations and tips you will receive will be more accurate, more personal to your specific situation – you will be able to make better, smarter decisions throughout the process.
- Tips and guidance specific to your list of creditors.
- Learn exactly how much you owe– many people will estimate how much they owe and often times, that number is way off – usually it is lower than what you really owe. By taking the time to enter in your creditors individually, you will get a better grasp on your real debt load. Until you know how much you really owe, you cannot create an effective plan to resolve your debt. Take the time now to list out your creditors – then you can feel confident in creating a plan to get out of debt that is more accurate and beneficial because it is based on your actual situation.
- Recognize when it’s time to settle your debt! Knowing what to offer your creditors can be confusing. By listing your creditors individually, you will have access to data revealing what your creditors have settled for recently. When all of your creditor info is complete in UGotiate, you will be able to easily recognize when it may be time to start making offers.
- Automatically generate letters and proposals specific to your creditors – no need to search for an account number or address when it’s time to create a letter. UGotiate will automatically fill in this info for you – as long as you have listed out your creditors individually and completely
- Keep track of your creditors! UGotiate will organize your creditors in one easy to view snap shot so you can review your total picture. As the balances change on your accounts and your creditors move to collection agencies, you can update all of this info right on UGotiate – this will help you monitor your status and goal. No more wondering how much you actually owe! With your creditors organized through UGotiate’s friendly system, you can now focus to face your debt head on.
If you do not have all of your creditor information now, don’t worry! Enter in what you have now – but make sure to come back and update your account as soon as you can! The more info you provide, the better your experience will be.